Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Latest Ritual Creations

Prosperity custom oil bottle. My money drawing oil blend in a ritually decorated and blessed 1/2 ounce bottle.

My Holy Healing blend in a ritually decorated and reiki charged 1/2 ounce bottle.


Good Fortune - my Luck oil blend in a ritually decorated and blessed 1/2 ounce bottle.


My Divination blend in a ritually decorated and blessed 2 dram bottle


Erzulie Love - my Love oil blend in a ritually decorated and blessed 1/3 ounce bottle with Erzulie Freda's Veve

La Sirene - My Sea Goddess oil in a ritually decorated and blessed 1/3 ounce bottle with La Sirene's Veve.

These are each one of a kind - no two bottles will ever be the same. I do accept custom orders!

My oil blends so far:
Prosperity
Angel
Love
Goddess
Siren (Sea Goddess)
Lavender Luck
Faerie Blessings
Blood N Roses
Gothic Night
Blessing
Romance
Helios (Sun God)
Gypsy
Attract Him
Attract Her
Magick
Mary Magdalen
Morrigan
Calm
Peace

and oils for each Zodiac sign and also the chakras.


No comments: